Terms & Conditions
Welcome to my-article.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Digital Marketing website located at https://my-article.com/.
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use my-article.com.
The following terms apply to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer notice, and all agreements: “Client”, “you” and “your” means you, the person who logs into this website. It is and according to it. Company Terms and Conditions. “Company”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “we”, refers to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “We” refers to both the Client and us. All Terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration for payment for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s requirements in connection with the provision of the Company’s stated services to the Client in the most appropriate manner to carry out our assistance process. is necessary for According to and subject to the prevailing law of pk. Any use of the above terms or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or they or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore refer to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Digital Marketing and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all content on my-article.com. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access it from my-article.com for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
Layers should not be done at all:
• Republish content from my-article.com.
• Sell, rent, or sublicense content from my-article.com
• reproduce, duplicate or copy content from my-article.com;
• Redistribute content from my-article.com.
Portions of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Digital Marketing does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Digital Marketing, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the thoughts and opinions of the person who posts their thoughts and opinions. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, DIGITAL MARKETING IS LIABLE FOR LIABILITY, DAMAGES, OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM AND/OR RESULTING FROM ANY USE AND/OR POSTING AND/OR DISPLAY OF COMMENTS OR COMMENTS. It won’t happen. on this website.
Digital Marketing reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments that may be inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
• Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
• Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
• Comments will not be used to advertise or promote business or custom or commercial activities or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Digital Marketing a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, and allow others to use, reproduce, and modify any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media. License.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System-wide recognized businesses other than soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, or other information on the website as long as the link:
(a) is not deceptive in any way;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linking Party and its products and/or services; and
(c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• generally known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• Online directory distributors